So I said that I would post pics of the kitchen when it was finished well I am not sure that it is ever going to be completely finished so here are some pics. It really is mostly done minus grout on the tile and some baseboard and curtains so anyway I thought I would post a new progress for those of you who are asking are you ever going to get done. (I am one of those people)
Wow is all I can say I love it, do you want to come redo mine now. It looks like you must have some interior design training? Congrats I am sure you are glad to be back up and running.
WOW, Kris! I am SO excited for you! I can't believe it's the same house- but I do because I know you are talented! I am LOVING the light fixtures, barstools, hardware, stainless, backsplash! You guys (Grin gets credit, too!) did awesome!
Hey Hone! Wow it looks great! I can't believe how nice it turned out! Good job!! I think it looks amazing! Cute photos of the kids too! They are darling! Call me when you get a minute!
Very nice kitchen I love the counter top did my dad do that? Well Greg the guy that does it for them sometimes cause I think its way pretty and unique! Good designing!
8 comments:
The pictures of the cattails are great. I love the look of those too. Your kitchen looks fabulous! I love how it turned out.
It's absolutely beautiful! I LOVE it! This would maybe make me want to cook (for about a week).
Wow is all I can say I love it, do you want to come redo mine now. It looks like you must have some interior design training? Congrats I am sure you are glad to be back up and running.
WOW, Kris! I am SO excited for you! I can't believe it's the same house- but I do because I know you are talented! I am LOVING the light fixtures, barstools, hardware, stainless, backsplash! You guys (Grin gets credit, too!) did awesome!
That looks fabulous!!! I think I'd start sleeping in there just to enjoy all the hard work paying off!
Hey Hone!
Wow it looks great! I can't believe how nice it turned out! Good job!! I think it looks amazing! Cute photos of the kids too! They are darling! Call me when you get a minute!
Hancey
Very nice kitchen I love the counter top did my dad do that? Well Greg the guy that does it for them sometimes cause I think its way pretty and unique! Good designing!
Your kitchen looks awesome...I love it!
Post a Comment