So Ella has taken to climbing. She climbs on top of the kichen counter, the coffee table and a few of the latest discoveries was the toilet where she got a hold of the reed diffuser that was on the back of it and proceeded to spill it on the carpet and I am pretty sure eat some. So I ended up calling poison control and thinking I had succeeded in poisoning my child. But she was fine thank goodness. Well then yesterday (I have taken to making sure all chairs are tucked in so she can't climb) she decided to try climbing on the chair with it tucked in and I had to laugh at her trying to stand up on the chair under the table. What made her think that she could do this I don't know but it was fun to watch her try. enjoy the little clip.
1 comment:
Ohh! She is too cute. Ahh climbing...
Post a Comment