Getting together with all of your friends and eating yummy treats catching up and getting your Christmas shopping done that is my way of shopping. So I am having a Vendor Bendor in november and thought that I would put a heads up on my blog for all of you. I will send more info later but here is a little of what is going to happen.
Fall in love with:
Pampered Chef- Absolutely fabulous kitchen items including the must haves (the chopper I can't function without mine, baking stones, all in one measuring cups, and so many more
Close to My Heart- Stamps with acrylic bases so you can see what you stamp!
Scensy: A fabulous way to make your house smell wonderful without the worry of burning it down. A wickless candle that warms on a low voltage lightbulb
Simply Fun Games: tons of fun different games for the people on your christmas list who love games and have all the others
Usborne books: My favorite books, they teach and are so fun to look at my favorite are the the touchy-feely board books and the picture books. My kids love them and they have tons of easy reads for Jaxon to read himself
Discovery Toys: We all know and love them. My Friend Amanda will be there hosting a fundraiser for Riley Nelson's classroom at the Pingree School for kids with Autism! All the proceeds will go to the school. A wonderful way to help kids with Autism and get your christmas gifts at the same time.
I am also looking into having an Avon repressentive and Lia Sophia Jewelry I have never seen it but I here it is very fun and would make great gifts for those girls in your life.
Anyway so Put Saturday November 8th From 10-2pm on your calendar as the day to get your Christmas shopping done or just have a girls day and check things out and have a little lunch on me. I will give you more info soon and tell you what all of the web sites are so if you can't come you can also order on line or over the phone. I would love to see you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment