Gingerbread Weekend

Gingerbread weekend was a great success. We have been doing this for at least 6 years and we have a blast. The boys spend most of there time constructing their "houses" even the little kids do a great job decorating their houses everyone but Ella did a house. We love being together as a family and making a mess. My mom is so great she makes all the gingerbread for us and brings all the icing and glue. Thanks mom, Although I do have to say that this year I spent a night helping it is such a project we spent 4 hours cutting out and cooking and we did 6 houses. I believe she did about 18 in all WOW!!!
Grinner's a little anti traditional and always goes for the ball stadium's this year a soccer field
Everyone's houses
Ella just had fun running around in her cute socks and begging for treats
Jaxon likes to eat as much as he decorates
Cute gavin did his house all on his own

No comments: