10. New years Resolutions already on the down hill well at least my goal of keeping up with this blog.
9. New Years Eve at my great friend Jamie's house. So much fun except grinner had to work so it was just me and the kids I really hate going places without him but the great company made up for it. Thanks Jamie.
8. New years day our annual trip to dinner and a movie with my family. We saw Bedtime stories (A great little flick I highly recommend it) and ate at Mimi's Grin did get to make it to the movie but not lunch.
7. Grin Works and Works and Works, He was pretty much gone for 16 hours a day from the 26Th of December until the 2ND of January but we survived barely.
6. We work on getting Christmas put away but lets face it I am still not done sad sad sad.
5. I am in charge of the movement portion of our music time playgroup this month we throw indoor snowballs and the kids have a blast.
4. I do my mom's valentine windows at "Little Things". They were extra hard this time for what ever reason I kept having issues but we finally got them done and I really like them. I will post pics when I get them taken.
3. Grin and I go on a triple date with my sis. Millie and a boy named Nick very nice kid except his taste in movies (no offense Nick), and my bro. Brett and his wife Paige. We go and see "Seven Pounds" everyone liked it but me it was OK but I am not into depressing movies that have absolutely no happiness or peace. If you watch it let me know what you think I want to know if I am the only one who saw no point in watching such a depressing movie that really had no point.
2. The Coach Larry Gelwix who the movie "Forever Strong" was based on. Came and spoke to our Young Men and Young Woman's He was a great speaker and told us great stories about how to succeed in life but also told us about how the whole thing came about. I love hearing stories of people right here in Utah, members of the church, making a difference all around the world. When the producers were looking for a story about rugby they talked to people all over the world Australia, Russia, New Zealand etc. and everyone they talked to brought up our Larry Gelwix right here in Utah and now it is a major motion picture I think that is great! He has been Coaching the Highland Rugby Team for 35 years and they have played over 300 games and only lost around 8. I haven't seen the movie yet (thanks to those who thought we should go see Seven Pounds). But it sounds extremely inspirational and most of all happy.
1. My boys sang "I am a Child of God" in sacrament meeting all by them selves I was so proud of them they did awesome even Gavin sang loud enough that most could here him and knew most of the word for all three verses. Although he was too little to really fit up to the microphone but he stood on his tippy toes and tried with all his might to do a good job I was so proud of them both and everyone thought it was awesome. I love them when they make me look good:) I just wish I could have recorded it.
No comments:
Post a Comment