Ok so feast or famine as usual anyway. I have a few websites that I want to share. The first one my friend Amanda has introduced to me before but I saw it again on another web site and thought some of these hair does were so cute. Ella's hair isn't long enough yet to do most of them but I was inspired anyway and Ella set still so good for me today I had to take a pic and share her hairdo and the web site that inspired it. The valentine does are crazy.
The second web site that I recently found is http://sugardoodle.net they have all sort of handouts for Young woman's primary etc and tons of fun links to crafts family ideas anything that she is inspired by. So check them both out they are tons of fun.
4 comments:
Love, love, love the hairdo! I take pictures of lots of Elisabeth's do's, sometimes they make it to the blog.
I don't know if you knew this or not but the church has asked us not to use sugardoodle or anyother online site to create anything for church lessons or activites...they only want us to use the things the church has supplied!
Didn't know if you knew that but figured since it came from the Prophet you would want to know. If you like I can get the sorce on that.
Oh my gosh I totally love the hair site! It is so cute I put it in my favorites so I can refer to it often....thanks for the heads up!
I love her hair! She is getting so big! Such a little dolly!
Post a Comment