Ella and her bows

So my little Ella is getting so big. She is saying so much and playing so cute and being a girly girl. She is into dresses lately and I can't dress her in her room without her insisting on picking out the outfit so I usually distract her with "diego" or "curious George" while we dress and get our hair done. She really quite enjoys getting her hair done as well. On this day I was gathering the things we need to get do her hair and I said "Lets get some bows" she started running to her room yelling "bows, bows", and came out with these in here hair. they are the flowers that are on her curtains I velcroed them on so that I could launder them and she decided they would make great bows my favorite is that she new exactly where to put them and becuase of the velcro they stuck. What a cutie!




No comments: