My sister and her husband stayed the night on the fourth so we played hooky from church on Sunday and decided to go for a "nature walk" we headed to a place called Adam's canyon by our house. for some reason I thought that after the switch backs it was just a little rolling walk but I was wrong so as if it wasn't bad enough that I was feeling guilty for skipping church also found ourselves in a major hike sweating like crazy and taking breaks every few minutes to keep the kids going. Our nice "Sunday stroll" turned into something a little bit more. But we did have a great time spending time with each other and loving the beautiful world god gave us.
2 comments:
That's what happens when you ditch church ;). Hehehe! Darling pictures!!!
Nice! we've been known to do that every once-and-a-while too. Family time is important!
Post a Comment