So I know I have been the worst blogger ever and so I have been trying to catch up I really need all of our activities etc. on it so when I go to scrapbook it is there ready for me so I will be posting a ton of post so I thought I would do a top ten for summer. So no one feels they need to read all the posts so here goes since I last blogged
Top ten for July-September
10. Ella turns 2 so so fun check out the cute polka dot pictures in her birthday post.
9. We go to cherry hill!
8. We go to the Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa hone, Aunt Paige and Uncle Brett, and Aunt Millie for the 24th of July.
7. Grin and I go to Vegas for his cousin's Wedding
6. We go to cherry hill
5. We vacation in Park City
4. Jaxon starts school
3. We go to cherry hill a few more times
2. Gavin Turns 4 See all about willy wonka on his post
1. Gavin starts Joy school and I have 2 hours twice a week with just me and Ella crazy!
Enjoy the pics of our summer I hope all is going well with all of you my next job is to catch up with your blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment