Breakfast with a witch
So I got this idea from Gardner Village to do Breakfast "With a Witch" I debated back and forth whether to do it or not. But in the end I decided it sounded too fun. So we invited 14 families in the neighborhood (pretty much everyone around with kids) over for Breakfast with a witch we had. Ghost pancakes, mummy sausages, Hot chocolate, and cut up fruit. Everyone said they had a great time and it was really quite fun. We served over 40 people. I dressed as the witch and only had one boy who seemed a little disappointed when he came to the door he said "Your not a witch?" But we did have one little boy so scared of Willy Wonka at the Birthday party I was a little worried about getting Too dress up.
Jaxon and Gavin with a few friends and the Witch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment