Joyschool Fieldtrip

The kids are all thrilled with getting to touch the snake
Getting ready to pet the He was really pretty cool!

watching the fish

Another Field trip with our Joy school has come and gone. We went to PetsMart to see the animals. I have to admit I have never been in PetsMart or any other pet store. After spending the morning there I did not get any revelation on getting a pet. They had a hairless rat (I can't figure out what would be going through people's minds to buy that, "sorry if you are one who loves them") snakes, birds, fish, cats, etc. and I spend the entire time wondering how I can avoid ever having anyone of these animals in my house. How will I ever survive my kids begging for pets like these. The kids had a blast though and I think that maybe I can

No comments: