
On Monday Grin and the Boys were headed out to Jaxon's Comp Basketball game. I can't really stand to sit on the hard bleachers these days and Ella Drives Grin crazy so he told her that she was staying home. Her response went something like this
Ella: "who is going to babysit me?"
Me: "I am"
Ella: "OK babysitter what are we going to do"
Me: "I don't know what should we do"
Ella: "We could play house babysitter"
Me: "OK"
Ella: "Babysitter you be the mommy and I will be the little girl" (big stretch)
Me: "OK little girl it is time for bed"
Ella: "real mommy" it is just pretend bed right?"
Me: "OK pretend bed"
Anyway the night went on like this as we played house I was babysitter, mommy, and real mommy depending on what she was trying to tell me. It cracked me up so much listening to her distinguish between all of my "roles" I love it when they do such cute things makes the not so cute things bearable right!!!
1 comment:
That is too funny. I love the things kids come up with. Her little brain was probably tired after trying to keep all that straight. Mine would be!
Post a Comment