Kennedi 5 Months old

HOLY COW I hate how fast time goes. My baby is getting bigger everyday and I am finding myself trying to hold on as tight as I can. I am so going to be one of those moms who follow there baby around pulling the legs out from under them in hopes that they will just stop!! It is so strange thinking "that is the last first smile" or "the last first feeding" etc. She is now eating cereal, sitting up (for about a minute or so), laughing, sleeping in her own room (as of Monday mostly because I am afraid she might fall right out of the bassinet since she is almost longer than the bed) and rolling all over the place. The kids adore her (maybe a little too much) especially Gavin who is in her face all the time and who has taken to calling her "Kennedi shommy" in baby talk and it for some reason drives me CRAZY! I try to ignore it but can't seem too do a very good job so instead I call him "Gavin Boo Boo" in a baby voice and he screams at me"I not Gavin boo boo". "good times" and yes a very mature way to deal with it. p.s. he still calls her Kennedi shommy, and just takes to calling me "mommy boo boo". Kids: 1 mom: 0. consequently we are having a ball with our beautiful little baby and want her to stay little forever. But at the same time can't wait to get to the point were we are all potty trained and can dress and feed ourselves.


They start to roll and we find them in all sorts of predicament's
quick pics not the best but taken on her 5th month birthday


No comments: