Our All Stars Team!
the Cheer after the game!
Jaxon checks out his trophy ribbons would be better
4-5 trophies later and there is NO MORE ROOM!
getting his trophy from Coach George
4-5 trophies later and there is NO MORE ROOM!
(That is the fun part about going from kid pitch to machine pitch.)
Our Kaysville A team went undefeated this season!!! They Won 1st in District and 1st in Regional's then went on to Win 1st in STATE! all not loosing one game. It was so much fun to watch these 8-9 year old boys playing such GREAT ball! I really can't believe that they have the ability to be aware of all that is around them fielding and hitting so so well they even made several double plays. They play off each other so well and got along so well both on the field and off. I am so proud of them and of course especially my Jaxon he did so well and truly loves the game. You know they love it when they NEVER bock about going to practice or games but they go to "warm up" 1 1/2hours before the game then play a game for an hour or so and then go right back on the field and throw around with each other for hours longer until the parents have to go out and physically take them off the field and they do this sometimes in 90 degree weather. What cute boys!!
1 comment:
Hey Kristie! In Florida with Mike and while he's a meetings I am catching up on blogs and I have to tell you I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!! WOW WHAT AN AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT! And your party pics. So cute!!! You are a great mom!!!!
Post a Comment