Ella pulls herself to stand




WOW I can't believe how quickly time goes by a few weeks ago March 27th to be exact we went to get Ella from her nap and found her standing up. She now pulls herself up to anything she can get ahold of and is crawling around like crazy I hate that they grow up so fast but it is also very fun to watch them learn and discover new things.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Look out!

WhiteFamily said...

You've had a lot going on the past few weeks. Your kids looked adorable in their Easter duds and it is crazy how fast they grow. I can't believe poor Gavin's ear...glad everything worked out and you guys survived. Vickie said she talked to Grin's mom and you guys were planning to come visit us...YEAH! Just let us know when...we would love to have ya!

Kiesha said...

Ella's growin' like a weed! Crazy! We don't see you guys enough. Sad. :( Anyways, good luck with the kitchen!

Kim said...

Sorry about the ear, that does not seem like fun at all. Landon is crawling around and getting into everything, I feel like all I do is watch him. That's exciting about your remodel. Are you guys doing the work yourself. What are you plans for the new one? Come on I want a floor plan or a rendering :).