A few days ago the kids and I went with some friends to walk the thanksgiving point gardens the kids had fun running around and I had a ball taking picks in the gorgeous flowers. Even if we did all freeze to death well mom froze the kids didn't mind.


The kids minus the babies in strollers we tried to keep them there as much as possible.
4 comments:
Way cute pics! Congrats on the 1/2marathon! What an accomplishment! So when's the date for the full marathon? :) Hope your kitchen is coming along and that we get to come see it soon.
Cute pictures. I can't say I am too sad that Grin just turned thirty I turned 31 this year. 30 is the new 20. That's nice you got to get away, I want too to. How's the kitchen?
Ella is sooooo cute! I love the comment about the fish. Way funny Jaxon. Congrats on the running. I'm way impressed with your ambition. I need some of it to rub off on me. Tell Grin Happy Birthday for us!
Yeah, Cute! Can't tell that it was almost freezing, can you? We need to do those playdates WAY more often! Happy Summer and Happy Progress on your kitchen!
Post a Comment