Kids say the darndest things II

I took treats to Jaxon's class the other day for the celebration of his birthday because his is in the summer anyway there was another mom there doing birthday treat too. what a sugar over load for those little kindergartner's, of course they loved it. So as I was leaving the other mom said "I have to tell you what your son said to me" this start of conversation is never a good thing especially when it comes to Jaxon (remember the bald story) Well I guess when they went on there field trip she was a chaperons. Jaxon was sitting there watching her for a long time she said looking like he was trying to figure something out. after a while he jump up and pointed to her and said"I know who you look like those fish at the bottom of the ocean that have the light on top of there head" (holding his hand out in front of him to show her what he was talking about) she said he walked away just as pleased with him self as he could be for figuring it out. I was mortified I didn't even know what to say I simply apologized and got out of there as soon as possible I don't think we will call her for play dates anytime soon. YIKES I truly don't know where he gets these things except that if you know his father he tend to speek before he thinks as well.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, wow! That is hilarious- I already shared the bald story with my family and they all laughed.. was it the hair or the teeth that made him think that?!