Top Ten

For May 5-11

10. My goal for top ten is Sunday nights you know the beginning of the next week. It's only tuesday again for this post.
9. I went broke buying birthday presents and mothers day presents it all seems to come at once.
8. Ella cuts tooth number 7
7. The front yard gets weeded and mulch put on so it is good for a week or so
6. We are eating in the basement and the kids tend to wander more than usual. I found food and with it a whole party of Ants great!
5. Jaxon gets a new bike he is so hard on bikes but they keep him busy so bad parenting or not he gets a new bike just for mom's sanity
4. Grin gets some more sheet rock up but things do not look like they are progressing at all.
3. I attended a surprise birthday party for one of my best friends Happy 30th Jamie well on the 25th. And managed to get to another shower for Paige
2. Grin gives me a beautiful basket of house plants for mothers day and cooked breakfast and I didn't change a diaper all day! what a great hubby and Dad
1. My dreams of ever owning my dream home were shattered (see post"my dreams take a reality check)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sorry about the house, that is just about what I would pick for my dream home as well. I guess that's why they call it a dream, because it doesn't feel like it will ever be a reality. Oh well at least you'll have a new kitchen. Can't wait to see how it turns out.