Lagoon Fun

Jaxon had a ball at Lagoon. I am just amazed at how much braver he is than his mother. I remember going on the colosuss for the first time at about 10 or 12 barely talking myself into it. He didn't even think twice and loved it. He also went on the spider, bat, tidal wave, white roller coaster and the wild mouse (I hate the wild mouse but it was the boys favorite yikes!)

Jaxon and his friend Mickey on the wild mouse.
Jax and Mickey on the new ride Odysee Grin and I didn't go with them it was freezing and you are guaranteed to get wet so no thanks but the boys didn't seem to mind.
Jax and Michael on the train. They loved seeing the animals
Jax looking cool on the swings in kiddy land.
you can't tell but this is Jaxon on the colosuss what a dare devil.

No comments: