10. Happy Father's day to our dads and hubbies I love you all!!
9. Grin and I celebrate 8 years of marriage (see upcoming post)
8. We have art classes and I was thinking that I was getting better but dad threw in some Peonies and I am lost again!
7. My Sister has a birthday Happy 33rd B-day Angie WE LOVE YOU!!
6. Ella walks 4 steps on her own it is only a matter of days now!
5. the kids spend the Weekend at Grandma Pearce's house and have a ball playing with Grandpa
4. Grin and I run the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay (See upcoming post)
3. Grin and I survive the Wasatch Back Relay and sign up to do it again next year (we must be crazy)
2. Grin and I go see Indiana Jones for a little anniversary celebration I have to give it about 3 1/2 stars I really liked it. I think it was better going into it knowing about the aliens
1. Ella stands herself up in the middle of the room. I am really hoping she is pretty good at the walking thing by the 4Th of July camp trip it will make things a lot easier.
3 comments:
Hey you runnin' fool! Kudos! What van and what legs did you run? I sat this year out but hope I get a chance to do it again next year. Way to be!!!
Good job on the running! You are a lot more adventurous than I am. I hope the walking with Ella works out for you...for us it just made things harder because both my kids would wonder off or take off on a full run! Good luck!
Congrats! I want to hear all about the run :) and hooray for Ella!
Post a Comment