Top Ten June 22nd-29th

10. Recouped from the run and believe it or not am still running we did an easy one on Tuesday (NO HILLS:) yeah!
9. Family morning at the driving range I might just become a golfer (we do family night in the morning so grin can have young woman's night off and I can fulfill my calling)
8. My freshman roommates come for a visit it was so good to see them (see roommate post)
7. Jaxon has his last baseball game he is quite the ball player I am sure he gets it from his mother.
6. Ella is walking better and better everyday we are up to about 10 steps before she puts her hands to the floor
5. Grin golfs I get a babysitter and go to make a few cards
4. Grin's mom, dad and brother come to work on the house
3. we get drywall up yeah!
2. Ran 8.5 miles on Saturday you would think it would get easier
1. Jaxon has a cousin sleep over on the tramp he has a blast but gets no sleep so he falls asleep the next day around 5 on my porch swing and sleeps all night.(I did move him to his bed)

No comments: