So we are finally starting to look like there is an end to this madness! Thanks to my dad in helping with all the techincal stuff and Grin's dad and bro in the down and dirty labor we are getting closer to completion. In the past 2 months since my last progress post grin has ran new electrical including 7 new can light, 3 pendants, and I don't even know how many more outlets. He has also closed off the plumbing we don't need and run wires for the dishwasher, cooktop, and ovens. This weekend they hung drywall and taped everything and prepped for the tile. We still have a lot to do but it is finally looking like something! YEAH! Grin is such a trooper I just love him!
2 comments:
Congrats Kris and Grin! Yahoo! That IS progress!
Looking good is my dad doing the cabnits? I kinda remember him talking about cabints for you guys or something. Anyways looks like you guys are doing great. (not sure if you remember me but I am Lee Atwoods daughter :))
Post a Comment