Wow! I have been running like a mad woman and of course am so behind on my blogging so as usual we will get a whole bunch of posts out at the same time but at least I am getting it done.
10. Camping in Echo for the 4th of July see 4th of July post
9. Come home from Camping on sunday leave for girls camp monday morning
8. We take the Young woman boating for their last day of camp
7. Go to Rocksprings WY. for Grin's sisters baby's blessing Alexander Reid Warren So cute
6. WE GET CABINETS!! see up coming progress post
5. Ella turns 1 year old See Ella's birthday post
4. WE GET COUNTERTOPS!!
3. We have ella's birthday party with new cabinets and countertops but no oven or working water
2. We go to Ella's future husbands:) birthday party who turns 1 they are only 3 days apart and are so cute together.
1. I start filling cupboards in my kitchen. YEAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment