10. My sister and I started back up on our once a week scrap booking day. I have got tons of scrap booking that needs finishing and my goal is to finish before the end of the year.
9. Our Enrichment has a favorite things night. I learn all sorts of fun new ideas
8. I teach young woman's on Dating Decisions and find myself grateful I am no longer in that time of my life.
7. I go to Amanda's Sentsy Party and get some new great smells. Thanks Amanda
6. Fall cleaning at my house I got about as far as the family room and ran out of time for this week maybe next week we will get a little further.
5. We take the kids to Chuckie Cheese for their "points Trip" They (Grin included) had a ball playing the games and riding the rides. (see upcoming post)
4. I started doing "little things mean a lot"'s Display windows. I spend the entire day on Thursday putting them together it was fun but I really need to work on being more prepared before the day they go in.
3. We have the "Paradise Boys" and their families over for our annual party. we had a great time chatting and catching up. it was so good to see all of you!
2. Bottling time never stops these days we dry more peaches and bottle salsa. Next up; grape juice and applesauce
1. Jaxon plays soccer and does awesome he runs like crazy and really gets the job done.
2 comments:
It was soooo good to see you guys! I can't beleive between us bloggin' fools that we didn't get any pics. Oh well! Give us a call so we can do dinner again and have a Wii tournament. -k this is sad but my biceps were sore for a couple days after the "boxing match". I think I boxed with a little too much force. :) I'm still trying to convince Brandt we need a Wii.
I am so proud of #10- I need to join you on that one... and can I just echo number 8? That made me laugh! I am so impressed with your canning- can I come and WATCH and LEARN? Maybe next year.
Post a Comment