Top Ten September 7th-14th

Ok so my last post was a little on the negative side. Sad because there hasn't been any post for a long while so I am going to try and get caught up and show tell you all that thank goodness not everyday is like yesterday. We have been CRAZY busy the past little while but I am hoping that things are slowing down and I will get back to the routine that I truly do prefer over craziness.

10. We go to my Friend Hancey's (Mindy) little baby Cale's baby blessing what a sweet little thing I am so excited for them.
9. I do the drastic and color my hair brown that is right the blonde is gone and I am now a brunette as my roots have always told me that I was. (see post coming soon if I decide that I dare post a picture of myself)
8. Jaxon has piano lessons and I really am amazed at how well he is catching on. However this week is going into staff's and notes that don't have their letter on them (hence the previous post)
7. My sister Angie Make her "Marriage" Legal at the court house. Now there is an experience to have. But she looked very pretty and we are all very glad that she has finally made it legal and hope her the best
6. I run Errands for: ward activity, Sisters weddings, Sister in laws wedding, mom in laws you name it.
5. We have are ward activity the "7th ward Olympics" tricycle racing, hula hoop contests, water balloon volleyball and baseball shot put. Grin and I with another couple in the ward were in charge of the games. It turned out really quite fun and I was amazed at some of the adults that could really hula hoop but in the end our own Jaxon beat them all that is right He is a hula hoop champion funny hu?
4. Grin's sister Julie gets married. Congratulations!! Jules and Clay
3. Grin's parents have there wedding anniversary (I can't remember how many years sorry) Happy Anniversary Kathy and Reid
2. Happy Birthday to Jessica our niece on September 11th
1. I breathed for the first time all week and my husband treated me like a queen all day Sunday and Monday letting me take a nap and helping his dad fix dinner and then Monday by cleaning up the kitchen (I left in a disaster just trying to make it to everything last week) and he even swept and MOPPED the floor. Ohhhh how I love you Grinner!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow it does sound like you have been busy it always seems like it's either busy busy busy or slow slow slow. Hope you have some better (less busy weeks).

The Johnson's said...

I am so glad that we can keep in touch now, it is so fun to hear whats going on. The olympic idea is really cute, i've got to remember that one. And once again Elisabeth is a pro hula hooper, weird....

Amanda said...

Yahoo Grinner. THAT was great! It was a busy week for you- and I love your hair- the great thing about our hair color is that you can put blonde back in next spring if you feel the need!! You're adorable...