So we were driving in the car the other day and jaxon says
Jaxon, "Mom I am trying really hard not to step on anyones toes."
Mom, "why is that?"
Jaxon, "Because I don't want to have to kiss anyone"
Mom, "what do you mean"
Jaxon, "you know mom missle toe"
Mom, "what"
Jaxon "I don't want to have to kiss someone if I step on there toe"
Mom, "Jaxon that isn't exactly how it works, Mistletoe is a plant that people hang above there doors and if you stand under it you have to kiss"
Jaxon, "OH"
So so funny
Jaxon is also very into the girls and came home on Thursday telling me that he kisses a girl named Oliva on the cheek. He and his buddys are chasing the girls all the time at resess he says because the "ask him too" but usually it is not about kissing but he has now developed a crush on this little girl after she told him she was on her list of "boyfriends". ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! this can't be happening already.
1 comment:
To funny, but save him for ELisabeth.
Post a Comment