Jaxon's "Spring Sing"

We are in to it now all of the recitals, ballgames, and year end field trips, field days, and class programs. Jaxon just had his last week and they did such a cute job. Ella decided to drop my little camera a few hours before the event so I didn't get any video. I am so sad but am hoping I will find a mom who did film it and get a little from them. Anyway they sang songs about all the months of they year hence the posters that I did for them (they are the small spec in the center of the stage. (I believe too small but I just did what I was told) you really could see them though and I was at the back. Jaxon played an instrument for one of the songs that looked like a xylophone but he said that it was bells. They all did such a cute job and we were so proud of him. He sang is heart out the whole time.






Jaxon is in the red and white stripe on the left

I had to take a few pictures of the posters just to remind myself that I shouldn't say I will do something before I know exactly what it is.
Jaxon playing the bells/xylophone I told him that is what he gets to do because he is playing the piano bribe bribe bribe!


Singing but enjoying it is the questions?


The whole Burton Elementary 1st Grade



No comments: