So I think that I have a baby but she just isn't anymore. I usually put her hair in pigtails or she wears it natural curly but I blow dried it this morning and I couldn't believe how much hair she really has and how grown up she looks when you blow dry it. I had to take a few pictures but she wasn't really cooperating so they aren't the best but the whole point was the hair so no worries. I know I am bias but what a pretty little thing she is. We just can't get enough.

3 comments:
Wow, she looks so mature :). What a cutie. I can't believe Jaxon on the piano, he did such a great job and the bow was especially good.
I don't think your bias she is so darling.
Kristie
(this is Heather btw)
She is just darling, what a cutie! They grow up SO fast. I haven't ever seen any of your baby pics, but I wonder how much she looks like you as a kid? hope you guys are doing well. Maybe we should get our families together sometime!
Post a Comment