Our Saturday stories

Funny things the kids said the last few days and both had to do with "saturday's"

On Saturday after Jaxon had already eaten 1-1/2 waffles, several pieces of bacon and milk. I had just got it all cleaned up the conversation went as follows

Jaxon, "Mom I am starving"
Mom, "You just finished eating"
Jaxon, "but I am still starving"
Mom, "I don't have anymore food for you until lunch"
Jaxon, "you better stock up on Saturdays mom because I am going to be really, really, really, really, really, really,... hungry on saturdays so you need lots of food."

On Monday Gavin was on the potty and yelled his usual Mommy! I'm done! so I went in to wipe him he is depending on the day doing a little better at wiping himself so the conversations went like this.

Mom, " I thought you were going to wipe you own bottom these days"
Gavin, " not on saturday's mom"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It looks like your Saturday's are going to be pretty busy! That's too funny.