10. I teach another relief society lesson on "spiritual gifts" a tough one for me but I survived and then my favorite part the hours after where I know I don't have to worry about it for a month.
9. Grin and I celebrate our 9 year anniversary see post
8. Grin and I run the Ragnar relay 188 miles split between 12 people in 24 hours. See post
7. Jaxon plays in the playoffs for baseball and his team wins second placing loosing first by 1 point way to go Yankee's.
6. The weather finally permits and we get out on the lake for a beautiful day of boating.
5. I do little things windows for the "patriotic month ahead" see upcoming post
4. My uncle passes away and we head to Sigurd for a funeral. It is too bad that it takes a funeral to get us together with our family we love them all so and are praying for our Aunt LaRee.
3. We then go camping for a night with the Hone family and boating at Yuba see upcoming post.
2. We finally hit cherry hill for the first couple of times this summer and plan to keep going we love cherry hill.
1. Happy 4th of July I run in the 10k race in Kaysville take the kids without Grinner (who had to work) to the parade and our Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mark come for dinner and we all head to the fireworks. see 4th of July post
No comments:
Post a Comment