News Years Resolutions!

Ok so I gave up on the catch up and this starts a New year and hopefully a better blogging year both on keeping updated on my blog and keeping up with all of you and your beautiful families. So here goes a new years.

Jaxon's New Years Resolutions

1. Do Chores without being asked
2. read scriptures ( a first time adventure we will see how it goes)
3. Practice the piano happily
4. read 20 minutes everyday
5. put backpack and boots away everyday after school
6. keep track of coat, gloves, and hats (we have only been through 2-3 of each this winter)
7. pick up after himself
8. Always tell the TRUTH
9. obey parents the first time asked

Gavin's New Years Resolutions

1. Make bed everyday by myself
2. get dressed by myself
3. don't tattle tale unless I try hard to fix it with my friend first
4. Be kind to my Brother and sister

Ella's New Years Resolutions

1. don't spill (this one lasted about 3 minutes)
2. be nice to brothers
3. no more accidents in our pants (we are doing much better since Jaxon went back to school go figure)

Mom
1. Pretty much to try and keep up with all of the kids New Years Resolutions go figure
and then the typical
2. eat better
3. exercise more
4. read scriptures everyday
5. have family home evening every week
6. be more patient with my kids/husband
7. Keep up with my Blog
8. go to bed every night with the house picked up

Well you know we do what we can do we will see how it goes. But I love the new year and the opportunity to reevaluate our lives and try and improve.

Well it

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck I am never successful with that kind of stuff, I love resolution number 1 isn't that what being a mom is all about keeping up with everyone in the families stuff.

The Johnson's said...

I'm telling you Elisabeth and Jaxon are meant to be! That could be her list, I especially love the one about being cheerful about piano!

Amanda said...

I love the resolutions! I have to say ditto to yours because I am there, too! Let's keep each other in check this year!! LOVE IT!