Jaxon is on a competition baseball team called the DC Sox. This is our first experience with comp baseball and I have to say I am not sure that I am up for it. It is so much work and we add too it a city baseball team, a soccer team, comp basketball, school, and piano lessons. I know this is insane but I am married to Grin so we will see. There first tournament was in St. George and they did pretty good winning 2 of the 4 games they played. Lots of the teams came from places like Vegas so they been playing actual games for months now. We start our regular season at the end of April it should be fun I just hope we can keep up on it all.
We did try to make a bit of a vacation out of our St. George adventure. Grandma and Grandpa Hone came down and spent a couple days with us we stayed at a hotel the first couple nights but then Grin has a Friend that has a house down there so the Grandparents came down and we stayed there the next couple of nights. The kids got to swim and we did some hiking in snow canyon the weather had its good moments but it was pretty breezy so I spent most of the time in the car with the baby but it was a fun little vacation anyway. I am afraid however that this is the start of a new trend that we have to vacation according to where the sports tournaments are.
first family pic with our Kennedy
No comments:
Post a Comment