College roommates pay a visit!!!

This was Then,This is now! and there are lots of babies missing!

Yesterday some of my dearest friends came for a visit. We don't see each other as often as we should but it is so great that we can get together and still share our dreams, achievments, failures and frustrations. Oh how I value those friendships. So girls just in case you don't know I love you all (Even those who aren't pictured in the before pic)your friendships mean the world to me. Thanks for your concern and interest in my life. I love being able to see how far we have come (good and bad) since we were sophmores in college and thought we had it all figured out or at least we had a few things figured out like:

Wednesday was made for country swinging, You can make anything into a potty if needed, Your furniture doesn't necessarily have to be inside your apartment, just maybe you will get better sleep on top of the house rather than inside it, If you put your mind to it you can kill a jack rabbit with a rolling pin, Al will do anything if you put the right price on it (p.s. I can upload the pictures as proof if you want Al just say the word)
I could go on forever but you get the picture. I can't wait until the next time we can get together with or without kids (although I think Stacey will agree with me without is a little bit easier).




1 comment:

WhiteFamily said...

What a fun thing to get back with college friends. It's funny how big your little group grows when all the children are added in.